These are the top 10 Pokemon in Pokemon Go that you need to win any battle!
Pokemon that have a high CP can take more hits than Pokemon that don’t have a high CP, meaning it takes more hits to kill the Pokemon with higher CP.
Pokemon that have a strong attack are the Pokemon that are good for taking down gyms.
Pokemon that have a strong defence are the Pokemon that are good for defending and holding gyms.
- Mewtwo – By far, Mewtwo is the best Pokemon in Pokemon Go. Mewtwo has the highest max CP and the highest attack by a mile! If the trainer is level 40, then Mewtwo can reach a max CP of around 4700 (1200 more than Dragonite in second).
- Dragonite – In my opinion, Dragonite is the second best Pokemon in Pokemon Go. It has a max CP of 3500 and also has one of the best attacks and defences in the game. Dragonite is a good all round Pokemon, to defeat gyms and also to hold gyms for your team colour.
- Snorlax – Snorlax has the best HP in the game and also has a max CP of around 3300 (the 3rd best in Pokemon Go).
- Articuno – Articuno has a max CP of 2900 which isnt one of the best in the game. However, I’ve ranked Articuno 4th because of its insane defence!
- Zapdos – Zapdos has a similar max CP than Snorlax (around 3300) and it also has one of the best attacks in the game.
- Moltres – Moltres has very similar stats to Zapados, with it’s max CP just below 3300.
- Rhydon – Rhydon is a good all round Pokemon, with a max CP of around 3300. It has one of the best attacks and defences in the game.
- Alakazam – Has a max CP of around 2900 but it has one of the best attacks in Pokemon Go!
- Gyarados – Gyarados has a max CP of around 3280 and has a strong attack and defence.
- Vaporeon – Vaporeon has a max CP of about 3150 and also has one of the highest HP in the game. It also has a good attack and defence. Vaporeon comes in at 10 because they are very common in most areas.